Week 8 Action Plan
This week was half-term which was why it was so important for me to complete my animatic last week as I knew I didn't have the software at home to finish and upload it. However, over half-term I took part in my Level 1 Teaching Aquatics course which meant every day from the 27th-2nd of October/November I was away until late afternoon everyday. This meant updating my blog was very difficult as I didn't have any time to do any school work. However, it wasn't a complete disaster as I still managed to go to Dunstable Downs and finish off the last few scenes of my music video.
The action plan for the past week was:
- To finish all of the filming for my music video.
- To begin drafting ideas for a Digipak - this was slightly more difficult as today was the only day I had the chance to do this so this will also be continued onto next week's action plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment