Monday, 17 September 2012

Week 2 Action Plan

This week is very much about  finishing off the general research into album digipak's and music posters, and then concentrating on my own individuality and starting to look at music videos that I might want to recreate. These are the tasks I am setting myself for this week:


  • Analysing album digipak's - effectiveness, types, designs, styles.
  • Analysing music tour posters - codes and conventions, designs.
  • Picking out some famous music video directors - types of music videos and deciding what I want to recreate.
  • Media Theories - what ones are there? What do I want to include in mine?
  • Genre decision - music video influences, general ideas gathered.
  • Mood board for my own project.
By the end of week 2, I want to be able to have a clear idea on the music video that I want to create, the genre style I like best, and the general themes and motives I want to make via my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment