Wednesday 17th
- Tayla outside scenes
- Environmental scenes of St. Albans Park
- Environmental scenes of St. Albans Park
This is set for tomorrow and everything is going smoothly so far for this shooting, as well as the weather which is predicted to be good. We are planning to arrive at St. Albans Park at around 2pm tomorrow so we have a few hours to film in.
Monday 22nd
- Crowd scenes in main hall
- Chris outside scenes
- Chris inside scenes
- Chris inside scenes
I have managed to book the school hall to use after school on Monday 22nd which I will take full advantage of first, and I plan on getting 1 year 13 forms and 1 year 12 form to be my crowd for the afternoon. To get this sorted, I am planning on discussing this with the form tutors sometime this week so they can lead their forms to the hall after the P.S.H.E lesson, which will mean it will form quite nicely. Chris has also agreed that this day is good for him, and as it is the only day after school next week that he can film, I am having to film his inside and outside scenes too. This may be one of the most difficult days of shooting as I will be dealing with a lot of people at once and trying to get them in order, however, I hope that I can visit both of the forms and give them a quick brief of what I am doing so they are more comfortable being in my music video.
Monday 22nd/Tuesday 23rd//Thursday 25th/Friday 26th - LUNCH TIME
School gym - basketball crowd scenes - Chris in costume - Ted in costume
This is going to be quite difficult to plan for definite as I understand that both Ted and Chris are involved in a school production and have rehearsals during some lunch times, but don't find out the dates of these until the week of them. However, as they are only lunch time's I am quite flexible to film whenever and if he can find out what lunch time he is free by Monday next week, then I can plan whether it's going to happen on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday or Friday and tell everyone when they're needed.
Wednesday 24th
After school - Tayla hall scenes with crowd
On this day I will dedicate all of the inside filming for Tayla, as well as getting some of my friends to act as the crowd with her. She has already confirmed that she can do this so everything for this day is set so far.
Friday 26th
- Ted ‘white’ scenes in hall
- Tayla and Ted scenes
- Tayla and Ted scenes
This should be quite simple to film as it only requires Ted and Tayla, and Mr. Biswell has already given me the idea of using the school hall again for the white scenery as there is a white curtain hung on the stage that can create this effect. He has told me that this will work for what I want, and if not there is always the possibility of me putting some grey pieces of wood behind the white curtain to make the colour more vibrant and stand out more.
During Half-term:
- Ted – Dunstable Downs
- Environmental scenes of Dunstable Downs
- Environmental scenes of Dunstable Downs
As this setting is quite difficult to get to and I don't have time, neither do the actors, before half-term, I have decided to complete the last pieces of filming during it. The only problem is I am on a swimming instructor course every day of the half-term, and during the last 5 days I finish at 12 in the afternoon, so any filming will have to be shot after then. Hopefully the weather is decent for all of these days and I can always reschedule nearer the time if necessary.
By half-term I hope to have gotten all of my filming completed as the rest of it requires the facilities in school which I obviously cannot access during half-term. Then during half-term I can just finish off the filming by shooting the dunstable downs scenes with Ted, so then when we come back to school I can just crack on with the editing process.
I also hope during half-term to have drafted several digipak ideas for my own project, and then be able to start putting them on the editing software on the computers when we come back to school so I can get them completed fairly quickly too.
Action Plan:
-Get message to form tutors about Monday 22nd
– Padam and Phillips form, after school quickly –meet in
school hall
-Get message to Mayers form - require them at least one lunch time next week - will tell them before hand
-Give a print out of the dates to all of the actors - make sure they know before hand
-Send the message to Mr. Biswell about me requiring his help on Friday 26th for the curtain scenes
No comments:
Post a Comment