- Complete storyboards and begin turning them into an animatic
- Start filming scenes
- Draft digipak ideas
- Continue to look for a suitable 'white' setting to use
I have decided to jump ahead and start filming this week as I think I have done enough preparation for the scenes I can film and I have already planned a script and storyboard. This week I will also finish my storyboard and begin turning it into an informal animatic so I can see what my music video might look like with the sound track as well. The only problem that I have experienced so far is finding a room or area that is white for me to shoot some of the inside scenes for my main artist. I was originally going to film in the hair and beauty room at my school but after visiting the area I realised this wasn't suitable enough for what I want. I have come across the idea of possibly raising a white sheet down in the school hall, which I have access to next week, and this is the only option I currently have.
No comments:
Post a Comment